Historical Thinking and Skills
1. Time can be shown graphically on calendars and timelines.
3. Science and technology have changed daily life.
4. Biographies can show how peoples’ actions have shaped the world in which we live.
Spatial Thinking and Skills
Places and Regions
6. The work that people do is impacted by the distinctive human and physical characteristics in the place where they live.
8. Cultures develop in unique ways, in part through the influence of the physical environment.
9. Interactions among cultures lead to sharing ways of life.
Civic Participation and Skills
10. Personal accountability includes making responsible choices, taking responsibility for personal actions and respecting others.
11. Groups are accountable for choices they make and actions they take.
Rules and Laws
12. There are different rules that govern behavior in different settings.